Wow, I’m really glad you asked that.
At the end, as those who’ve read it may recall, there was a huge distraction provided by bronze dragon Kairozdormu so that he could spirit away Garrosh Hellscream.
Thus begins your adventure, brave hero!
1. Read War Crimes if you haven’t done so! http://www.amazon.com/World-Warcraft-Crimes-Christie-Golden/dp/1451684487/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1408732070&sr=1-1&keywords=war+crimes+christie+golde
2. Read the short story, “Hellscream” by Robert Brooks. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/lore/savage-world/hellscream/page-1
3. Listen to this interview with me and Micky Neilson, conducted by Jesse Cox: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI_UjqwCOYs
4. Watch the cinematic: http://us.battle.net/en/warlords-of-draenor-presale/
6. Go read Rise of the Horde to bone up on your history of Draenor as it happened in “our Timeway,” and and Thrall: Twilight of the Aspects to understand how it’s possible to interact with alternate Timeways.
7. Get back into game and level up your toons in anticipation of Warlords of Draenor!